SoftMaker Office 2010 for Linux. Fast, powerful, reliable, compatible. Your office suite is the most important application on your PC for document creation. SoftMaker Office 2010 is the professional office alternative from Germany that works with all your existing Microsoft Office files. You will get the job done in less time, with more attractive results.
SoftMaker Office 2010 for Linux comes with:
* TextMaker 2010, the reliable word processor with DTP features that reads and writes all Microsoft Word files perfectly
* PlanMaker 2010, the Excel-compatible spreadsheet that lets you create even the most sophisticated worksheets
* SoftMaker Presentations 2010, the presentation graphics program that reads and writes all PowerPoint files but is easier to use
TextMaker, PlanMaker, and SoftMaker Presentations offer familiar user interfaces - if you have worked with Word, Excel, or PowerPoint before, you will feel right at home. At the same time, the applications are friendlier and easier to use than Microsoft Office and OpenOffice.org.
New features in SoftMaker Office 2010:
* Seamless support for DOCX (Word 2007) and XLSX files (Excel 2007)
* Comes with 3 licenses for home and business use
* Presentation-quality charts in PlanMaker
* Flexible sidebar in SoftMaker Presentations
* Document tabs for easy switching between open documents
* and much more...
SoftMaker Office for Linux is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and it was last updated on 2009-11-01. The program can be installed on Linux, Linux Gnome.
SoftMaker Office for Linux (version 2010) has a file size of 145.06 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 378 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.